Inspired to Learn for Life! Inquire. Include. Imagine.
Friday, May 17 Day 2
- There will be a high jump practice today for anyone interested in Grades 5 and 6 at 12:05-12:30 and for Grades 7 and 8 from 12:30-1:00.
- There will be a Track Team meeting at first break in the gym.
- A reminder to all homeroom teachers that today is the last day of our Bike/Walk/Roll survey. Please open the shared document from last Friday, click on the Friday tab at the bottom, find your class listed and record who biked, walked, rolled, came by car or came by bus to school today. Thank you for participating!
- There is a Noon Choir practice today for Grade 4-8 Choir – we will meet at 12:05 in the Music Room.
- Selah P. 3K, Annie P. 5/6D, Jackson H. KNAM
- Celebrating over the weekend: Makenna M. 2PL, Thalia W. 7P, Nevaeh P. 2PL, Sophia F. 4F
Latest News View All
We hope that everyone had an enjoyable Spring Break and are refreshed and ready for the homestretch. A reminder that classes resume on Monday, April 1st!